The Conference on Global Globin 2020 Challenge Conference 2019 (GG2020 Conference 2019) will be held next 28th-30th October at the UNESCO, Paris, under the theme "Enhancing Partnership Towards Equitable Healthcare", focusing on a wide range of topics from variant detection to advanced human genomic data sharing.
The program includes plenary lectures, symposia and poster presentations to keep you updated on how to implement the latest development in human genomic which involves data accumulation and sharing systematically to avert hemoglobin/blood diseases especially Thalassemia and Sickle Cell Disease.
Some of the invitated speakers are EuroBloodNet experts Celeste Bento, Antonio Piga, Patricia Aguilar-Martínez, Petros Kountouris, Marina Kleanthous and Serge Pissard, as well as EuroBloodNet scientific director María del Mar Mañú, and the ePAG representative for red blood cell disorders Angelo Lores Brunetta.
You can already submit an abstract covering the following themes:
· Thalassaemia and Red Cell Disorders
· Epidemiology of Haemoglobinopathy
· Screening and Prevention
· Diagnostics and Monitoring Techniques
· Molecular Diagnostics and Precision Medicine
· Thalassaemia and their Complications
· Ethical Issues in Thalassaemia Care and Prevention
· New advances in Treatment
Abstract submission is open until 15th September!